Australian Spousal Visa
Tired of having a digital romance with your overseas partner?
Close the gap in between and start embracing in each other’s arms as early as two weeks up to six weeks from now! Spent the rest of your life with your loved ones and live the life you wanted in Australia.
Because here at Origin Migration, we are good with it, we are best on it!
- The applicant must be married or in a de facto relationship with
- An Australian citizen
- An Australian permanent resident
- An eligible New Zealand citizen
- You must have been in a de facto relationship (or living together) for at least 12 months.
- The visa applicant and sponsor must meet other relationship and eligibility requirements.
Rights with this visa:
- You can stay permanently in Australia
- Can work for 40 hours per week
- 18 months to 25 month
Length of stay
- The visa applicant can stay permanently in Australia
Why choose us?
Here at Origin Migration, we prioritize the affection and love that you felt for your loved ones overseas. We will work with you closely to determine the best possible migration pathways to suit you in a given timeframe and effectively guide you to the entire visa application process.
How can we help them?
Ensuring your visa application forms is completed correctly, fees are correct, and accompanied by the evidentiary documents to support your application. Filling up forms is another factor in visa application process. For example, if you missed to fill up your address in the Australian visa application.