New Zealand Family Visa
- Must have a 1st degree relative living in New Zealand as a Citizen or a Permanent Resident
- Must have a good health requirement and character requirement
Rights with this visa:
- Can visit to and from New Zealand depending on the visa conditions approved by the immigration.
- Can stay permanently or your length of stay will be depending on the visa conditions approved by the immigration.
- The processing time will be depending on the visa that the applicant will apply.
Length of stay
- The length of stay will be depending on the visa conditions that will be approved by the immigration of New Zealand.
Why choose us?
With us, we can help you determine the best possible migration pathways that suits you in a given timeframe. We will guide all throughout the process in reaching your goal to be the origin of a better future for your family and its future generation.
You can also assure that you are protected and guaranteed that we act for your best interest including your privacy because we work on a strict Code of conduct set by the MARA.
How can we help them?
We can help you to choose over different pathways that will best suite your personal circumstances to live and to stay permanently in New Zealand together with your loved ones and resolve immigration issues and complication that may arise during the Application Process.
This will be all possible with the help of our in-house Licensed Migration Adviser for Australia.
Rest assured that we will guide you all throughout the process and start your journey in reaching your full potential.